||face front from starting position
||face right from starting position
||face back from starting position
||face left from starting position
- Ready posture facing North.
- RF steps back into LF sanchin dachi
- LH yoku uke, RH pulls back into chamber
- LH geidan uke
- LF steps back into RF sanchin dachi
- RH yoku uke
- RH geidan uke
- RF steps back into LF shiko dachi facing N (LF pointed N, RF pointed E)
- LH geidan uke, RH pulls back into chamber
- LF steps back into RF shiko dachi
LF steps up parallel to RF, feet are shiko dachi distance in leaning shiko dachi stance, body facing N, eyes facing E. Simultaneously,
- RH geidan uke/strike
- Jogi uke (double block with RH up, LH down)
Keeping feet in place, lean body to right (E) to a mirror image of previous step
- RH blocks down on right side with open hand, wrist bent (fingers pointing N, RH to right of right hip)
- LF blocks up to the left side with open hand, wrist straight (fingers pointing up, palm facing in, LH is left of left neck)
- Body leans left (W) so right knee is straight, left knee is bent, right forearm,left forearm, right leg and upper body are parallel and angling left
LF steps back into RF nekoachi dachi (RF pivots doesnt move)
- Right arm rotates clockwise to block up
- Left arm rotates clockwise to block down
- Body leans to right so left knee is straight, right knee is bent, right forearm, left forearm, left leg, and upper body are parallel and angling right.
Four distinct moves.
- RH open hand circles counterclockwise and blocks down (palm down, fingers pointed down)
- LH crosses under right and pulls back into chamber, open hand palm up
- RH open hand circles clockwise and blocks chudan level (palm facing in, fingers pointed up)
Mirror image of four moves.
- LF steps forward into zenketsu dachi. At the same time, left elbow strikes right palm in front of solar plexus (similar to seiunchin except hands are reversed)
- LH geidan block/strike, RH pulls back into chamber, closed fist.
- RH kake uke
- LH kake uke
LF steps left, W, into zenkutso dachi, LH yoku uke, RH in chamber closed fist.
RF steps SW, pivot into left zenkutso dachi facing E, LH yoku uke.
RF steps E into shiko dachi (feet in E-W line, body facing N, head facing E), RH yoku uke, LH chamber.
LF steps E into shiko dachi (feet in E-W line, body facing S, head turns W with the block), RH yoku uke, LH chamber (left arm circles out and back into chamber).
Left crescent kick hitting right palm, left foot lands into leaning shiko dachi (leaning right) facing N (body facing N, feet in E-W line, head facing W), LH geidan barai, RH chamber.
LF steps partially back into right nekoachi dachi facing N (RF doesnt move), RH blocks ura uke but finishes with snap down like blocking knife attack and pulls back up. LH clearing motion out in front (similar to end of seiunchin) then pulls back into chamber open hand palm up.
RF crosses over, pivot into left nekoachi dachi facing S,LH scoops down then blocks up open hand with palm up fingers out chest high, RH blocks down open hand with palm down hip high fingers pointing forward
- RF steps forward into zenketso dachi. At the same time, right elbow strikes left palm in front of solar plexus (similar to seiunchin )
- RH geidan block/strike, LH pulls back into chamber, closed fist.
- LH kake uke
- RH kake uke
RF steps forward into zenkutso dachi, double X block jodan with RH on top, pull back rapidly into normal hike te.
LF steps forward (S) into shiko dachi (body facing W, feet in N-S line) arms cross with RH on outside, head rotates to face N, RH shuto (slowly) so arm is pointing N with elbow slightly bent, LH pulls back into chamber open hand palm down (almost like Seipai).
LF steps forward (N) into shiko dachi into right hand (body facing E, feet in N-S line, head facing N), arms cross with LH outside, LH shuto (slowly) with elbow slightly bent, RH pulls back into chamber open hand palm down.
RF steps forward into zenkutso dachi (body facing N), double spear hand block so arms are at ear level, both arms are straight, index fingers touching, hands forming upside down V, head angled with arms.
- Pull hands back into chamber, double X block chudan with LH on top, pull back into normal hike te all rapid (note it doesnt matter which hand is on top because the application is the same. See Sanseiru application).
- App: as a last resort against a sword attack, using arms to deflect sword and head is down to avoid getting chopped off.
- Grab hair, bring both arms down to side (like in Shisoshin), closed hand. Simultaneously, left knee to groin/middle area, KIAI.
- LF steps back into right nekoachi dachi. Mawashi uke (LH up, RH down), push out.